Driftwood Tree House Accommodation
Wake up to the sound of bird song and see them in the trees when you stay in our spacious eco apartment. The windows of the lounge are floor to ceiling and look out over the wetland and trees of the garden below.There is a sunny deck, a great place to have breakfast.
A custom designed kitchenette gives you the opportunity to prepare some meals if you do not want to go to the restaurants ten minutes drive away. The kitchenette has a large bench, tea and coffee making facilities, small fridge and mini oven.
The bedroom has a comfortable split super king bed and its own small balcony with tree views. There is a wardrobe to hang your clothes.
The private bathroom has a shower bath. The toilet is in a separate room.
The apartment is joint onto our home and overlooks their deck and garden below. It has a private entrance and there are stairs to get to the second story. There is a shared laundry in a cupboard at the inside of the entrance way.
You will have access to the wetland and farm animals on the property, if you want a guided walk please ask us.
NZ$200 per individual or couple per night.
NZ$50 per extra person per night. Children under 3 years old free of charge.
Sleeps two can accommodate three.
Joint to the host home. Own entrance. Internal stairs. One bedrooms with one split super king bed with small balcony. Single bed can be made up in the spacious lounge area which has a medium sized balcony. Lounge balcony looks over garden and host's deck below. Partial food preparation area. One bathroom. Separate toilet.
- One bedroom apartment with views over the wetland and garden.
- One bathroom with shower bath, solar hot water & heated towel rail.
- Comfortable single bed which can be made up in the lounge for an extra person.
- Complimentary ecological toiletries.
- Free Wifi.
- TV and DVD.
- Wifi stereo system.
- Two sunny balconies.
- Mini oven, mini fridge and and lots of kitchen utensils and crockery. We will do your dishes for you.
- Cleaning products used are chosen to be kind to the environment where ever possible.
- Insect screens on windows.
- Access to shared laundry.
- Close to wetland walk and alpacas.
- 10 minutes from town's shops and restaurants, 25 minutes from Marlborough Sounds and Marlborough's wine trail & airport.
- Trees, birds and a rural setting.
- Suggestions on things to do in Marlborough and the top of the South Island.
- Tour options such as kayaking and high country.
- Optional continental style breakfast.
“We would come back any time and recommend it for sure.”
Wisi and Yvonne, Switzerland.